Career Opportunities Available at Brightsquid
Brightsquid is a fast-growing company with amazing employees who do outstanding work for our customers. Here are some of the current opportunities to join our team.
Independent Sales Representatives
We have recently launched Secure-Mail and are seeking independent dental industry Sales Representatives to support our continued growth in North America. If you are an experienced, independent dental sales professional with established relationships among general dentists, specialists, and/or dental laboratories, our service will provide you with an excellent additional revenue stream. To be considered, candidates must possess the following:
- 3+ years dental or medical sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability and desire to hunt for new business while maintaining existing relationships
- Existing clientele of general dentists, specialists, and/or dental laboratories
- Demonstrated consultative sales experience
Compensation is on a commission only basis and there is no cap. Affiliate marketing opportunities are also available. For more information and to get in touch, reach us at 1-800-238-6503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Support and Operations Agent
Brightsquid is looking for a motivated and passionate individual to provide support, assistance and guidance to our customers. The requirements of these customers will range from basic computer issues to complex troubleshooting of Internet, browser and integrated technology issues. To be considered, candidates must possess the following:
- Diploma or degree in a related technical field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in web technologies
- Interest and passion for all things technical and Internet based (Mac, PC, Smartphones and related devices)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in training and supporting non-technically minded computer users
- Respond to incoming customer support requests
- Track and log incoming support requests
- Validate and report bugs identified by customers or discovered through day to day use of our software
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of training materials for our software
- Work remotely with customers to provide training and support via screen sharing applications
- Assist with testing new features prior to launch
For more information and to get in touch, reach us at 1-800-238-6503 or email email@example.com.